PHECC CFR Instructor Course Aim:
The aim of this PHECC CFR Instructor Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to train others as Cardiac First Responders.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the role of PHECC.
- Explain the Chain of Survival.
- Demonstrate Adult and Child CPR.
- Demonstrate the correct use of an AED.
- Demonstrate Adult and Child Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Explain Critical Incident Stress Management.
- Explain the steps required in dealing with a stroke and heart attack.
- Demonstrate the recovery position.
2 days (Learners must first have successfully completed a basic PHECC CFR course before attending.
On successful completion of this CFR Instructor course learners can then progress onto attending our PHECC FAR Instructor Course.
In the unlikely event of a course failing to reach any minimum student number, you will be offered a full refund or a place on the next available course.